Chicken Mexican Style
By Manachef CI.
- 1 chicken cut into pieces
- 3 poblano peppers peeled and split into slices
- 3 tomatoes, ground and strained
- 1 onion cut into slices
- 100 grams of olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- Fry the chicken and when it is golden brown, remove.
- Add the onion and the slices, when they are transparent, add the chicken again and add the tomato broth and garlic.
- Add salt, the coriander branch and the olives. Boil until the meat is cooked through and the sauce is thick.