POLLO CREMOSO CON AJO, HONGOS Y ESPINACAS
Recipe developed by Manachef CI.
- 4 chicken breasts.
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 10 mushrooms, chopped lengthwise.
- 2 tablespoons ghee or clarified butter.
- 2 garlic minced finely.
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- 90g cream cheese.
- 2 cups very small chopped spinach.
Preheat a pan, add the olive oil, season the breasts with salt and pepper and then place them in the pan, wait for them to brown on both sides. Once golden, put them in a separate container. The next step is to add the butter, garlic and mushrooms, brown them a little and add the chicken broth, cream cheese and wait for the mixture to be homogeneous, then the spinach and finally the breast, let it rest for a few minutes and that’s it!