FISH FILLET IN BASIL SAUCE
Recipe developed by Manachef CI.
- 4 white fish fillets (tilapia, bass, halibut, sole, etc.)
- Salt to taste)
- Cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons of LYNCOTT® Butter
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup of white wine
- ¼ cup LYNCOTT® Low Fat Cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh Basil (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Season the Fish Fillets with a little salt on both sides and place them in the ovenproof dish. Bake at 180ºC for 20-25 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, heat a frying pan. Over low heat, melt the butter and season the garlic with pepper (for about three minutes). When the garlic releases its aroma, add the white wine and bring to a boil.
- Over medium heat, cook until the wine is reduced by half. Add the cream and basil. Lower the heat and let it thicken.
- Serve the fish and bathe it with the basil sauce.