By Manachef CI.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 tomato
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 cup of beans cooked and without broth
- 2 cups of Manchego cheese grated
- Cut the flour tortillas into squares. Then in rectangles.
- Put the chicken in a bowl and add garlic salt, cumin, salt, black pepper and mix.
- Mix the tomato sauce with the green chilies and the chopped onion.
- Place a little of this sauce in a baking dish and then a layer of the flour tortillas. A layer of chicken and sprinkle some beans. Add Manchego cheese and repeat the order of the ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 ° Celsius.