Recipe developed by Manachef CI.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk (your favorite)
- 1 cup rolled oats, raw
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (sweet version)
- Coconut oil, butter, or cooking spray, for greasing
- Place the oatmeal in the blender. Pulse until all is made into flour, make sure that there are no whole pieces of oats and if necessary mix well so that the flour is well ground.
- Add the eggs, milk and a pinch of salt. If they are going to be sweet, add ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Blend until everything is very smooth and without lumps.
- Heat a crepe maker or nonstick skillet. Lightly grease with oil and add a little of the mixture, moving the pan so that everything is well covered.
- Cook over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn carefully and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute on the other side.
- Serve warm with your favorite ingredients.
- Store the remaining crepes on paper or napkin and cover with foil or a resealable bag in the refrigerator. To heat, place on a comal or skillet.