STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS IN CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- Fresh products: 2 pieces of ground marinated chipotle chili pepper
- Dairy: 8 Slices of yellow cheese
- 1 tablespoon of flour (for the sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of butter (for the sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of parsley finely chopped (to decorate)
- 1/4 of a piece of white onion finely chopped (for the sauce)
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped (for the sauce)
- 1 Package of smoked bacon (225 g)
- 4 pieces of chicken breasts cut into filets
- 1 Pinch of pepper (for the sauce)
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 2 pinches of salt (for the sauce)
- 2 Cups of milk (for the sauce)
Roll out the bacon strips to make a bed. Place the breasts over the bacon and then the cheese. Roll up and secure with a wooden toothpick. Season with pepper.
Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked.
For the sauce, fry the onion with butter. Add the garlic and cook for a few minutes. Then add the flour and cook until it turns golden brown.
Add the milk and let it thicken for a few minutes. Add the chipotle and season.
Place chipotle sauce on an extended plate and over it the breasts and decorate with parsley.