Recipe developed by Manachef CI.
- 2 ½ cups of broth, preferably vegetables or hot water.
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley.
- 1/3 of onion finely chopped.
- 1 large or 2 medium pumpkin.
- 1 ½ cups of rice for paella.
- 2 medium carrots, peeled.
- 1 cup of cooked peas.
- Olive oil, the necessary.
- 1/4 of hot paprika.
- 100 g of green beans.
- 8 saffron hebrites.
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- Salt to taste.
Instructions for preparation:
- Wash the vegetables and cut them to taste. Heat three tablespoons of oil in a large skillet and sauté the vegetables over medium heat; season with a little salt.
- In a paella pan or in a wide and thick frying pan, add three more tablespoons of oil and sauté (*) the onion until it is transparent; add the garlic and acitrone.
- Add the hot water and when it comes to a boil add the rice – stir carefully. Lower the heat and add the saffron threads. Sprinkle the paprika and salt to taste.
- About 10 minutes before the rice is ready add all the vegetables; Move with a fork, cover and wait until it is cooked. Add the parsley on top before serving.