YOGURT GLASSES WITH CRUNCHY ALMOND
- 1/2 cup of almond
- 1/4 of cup of raw sugar
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 of cup of butter in cubes, cold
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 of cup of strawberry in slices
- 1/4 of cup of tangerine slice
- 1/4 of cup of blueberry
- 1/4 of cup of raspberry in halves
- 1/4 of Cup of peach in slices, with shell
- fresh mint to taste
For the crunchy, with the help of a knife, coarsely chop the almonds. Mix in a bowl with the sugar, cinnamon, butter and flour, without working too much.
Place on a tray with waxed paper and bake 15 minutes or until golden. Chill.
On a cutting board, slices of peach and strawberry.
In another bowl, mix the Greek yogurt with the vanilla and orange zest.
Assemble the cups by placing a little yogurt in each one, add the crunchy followed by the fruits and repeat until they form two layers or fill the cup. Garnish with mint and enjoy.